Continuing on with Day #16
21 Day Challenge -
Book: Authentication Process
In the book, we are focusing on three perspectives of connecting us, the Believer to a life of purpose:
1. Birth of a renewed mind: aligning our thoughts to God's Word and purpose for our lives
2. Standing on your square: recognizing the importance of what is required of us as we navigate life and its many distractions
3. Following Christ: our challenges and struggles should be catalysts for our spiritual growth1. Me - the birth of a renewed mind, aligning our thoughts to God's Word and purpose for our lives.
Being a Believer and living a life of purpose is a process. Along, the way there are connections that we may miss. Today, we focus on the perspective of "Following Christ" and its importance in our lives.
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Chapter 13: Be Better
Connecting the dots: We all have the capacity to be and do better. Including me.
Note 3: Some people have a rebellious spirit and don’t want anybody telling them what to do—even the message of discovering their value and purpose. I understand that spirit and I still struggle with my own rebellious mindset. From time to time, I have to check myself and get back in line with God’s Word. Be careful. A rebellious mind is not from God.
Chapter 14: Struggles
Connecting the dots: Struggles introduce us to our weaknesses. In each struggle, there is a lesson not yet mastered.
Note 2: Yesterday I felt pushed to the edge of my square. This morning, I found comfort in Psalm 31:15: “My times are in your hands; deliver me from the hands of my enemies, from those who pursue me.” I copied Psalm 31 and will keep it close to me today. I must stay mindful that spiritual warfare is at play. But, more importantly, that God is my strength and that joy is definitely on the other side.
1. You can find more information directly at Amazon or on my websites, www.brindadevine.com and www.purpose8institute.com
2. Subscribe to website and newsletter:
Brinda Devine, is the author of her signature book, Discover Your Value, Discover Your Purpose and her second book, Authentication Process. Brinda is also the founder of Purpose Institute, an organization with a mission to share the importance of making PURPOSE FIRST in our everyday lives.
You can find more at: