Continuing on with Day #13
21 Day Challenge -
Book: Authentication Process
In the book, we are focusing on three perspectives of connecting us, the Believer to a life of purpose:
1. Birth of a renewed mind: aligning our thoughts to God's Word and purpose for our lives
2. Standing on your square: recognizing the importance of what is required of us as we navigate life and its many distractions
3. Following Christ: our challenges and struggles should be catalysts for our spiritual growth1. Me - the birth of a renewed mind, aligning our thoughts to God's Word and purpose for our lives.
Being a Believer and living a life of purpose is a process. Along, the way there are connections that we may miss. Today, we focus on the perspective of "Purpose" and its importance in our lives.
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Chapter 10: Focus - Connecting the dots: It has been a long journey, yet I still know whose I am, what I am, and what I am here to do. Stay focused and stay blessed.
Note 1: It’s easy to get comfortable. Keep your eyes and ears open for the one that comes to seek and destroy you and what God has promised you. Stay faithful, focused, diligent, and in prayer; and protect the purpose that God has given you to complete.
1. You can find more information directly at Amazon or on my websites, www.brindadevine.com and www.purpose8institute.com
2. Subscribe to website and newsletter:
Brinda Devine, is the author of her signature book, Discover Your Value, Discover Your Purpose and her second book, Authentication Process. Brinda is also the founder of Purpose Institute, an organization with a mission to share the importance of making PURPOSE FIRST in our everyday lives.
You can find more at: