Continuing on with Days #9 and #10 21 Day Challenge -
Book: Authentication Process
In the book, we are focusing on three perspectives of connecting us, the Believer to a life of purpose:
1. Birth of a renewed mind: aligning our thoughts to God's Word and purpose for our lives
2. Standing on your square: recognizing the importance of what is required of us as we navigate life and its many distractions
3. Following Christ: our challenges and struggles should be catalysts for our spiritual growth1. Me - the birth of a renewed mind, aligning our thoughts to God's Word and purpose for our lives.
Being a Believer and living a life of purpose is a process. Along, the way there are connections that we may miss. Today, we focus on the perspective of "Purpose" and its importance in our lives.
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Chapter 6: Purpose, Note 1: Everyone has a purpose to discover. To be specific, this purpose, the reason God created you, is different than discovering or pursuing your personal desires and goals. In your purpose, the love of God and the job of spreading the message of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior is active as you walk, talk and reflect God’s Glory. In living a life of purpose, you become that message of salvation that others can see.
Chapter 7: The Power of Purpose, Note 7: Your life is a story. Along the way, you have loved, you have lost, you have overcome, and you have learned many lessons. When you tell somebody about God as the main character in your story, your story now becomes your testimony and God now seems accessible to the listener. Your testimony has power and now the listener can see how God is applicable to their life as well. Go. Somebody is waiting for you to tell your testimony and be healed.
1. You can find more information directly at Amazon or on my websites, www.brindadevine.com and www.purpose8institute.com
2. Subscribe to website and newsletter:
Brinda Devine, is the author of her signature book, Discover Your Value, Discover Your Purpose and her second book, Authentication Process. Brinda is also the founder of Purpose Institute, an organization with a mission to share the importance of making PURPOSE FIRST in our everyday lives.
You can find more at: