Continuing on with Day #8 21 Day Challenge -
Book: Authentication Process
In the book, we are focusing on three perspectives of connecting us, the Believer to a life of purpose:
1. Birth of a renewed mind: aligning our thoughts to God's Word and purpose for our lives
2. Standing on your square: recognizing the importance of what is required of us as we navigate life and its many distractions
3. Following Christ: our challenges and struggles should be catalysts for our spiritual growth
Being a Believer and living a life of purpose is a process. Along, the way there are connections that we may miss. Today is the last day we will focus on the perspective of "Me". Attached are two videos I hope help you connect the dots as of living a life of purpose. Please click the links to open the videos.
Wishing you a wonderful day!
1. You can find more information directly at Amazon or on my websites, www.brindadevine.com and www.purpose8institute.com
2. Subscribe to website and newsletter:
Brinda Devine, is the author of her signature book, Discover Your Value, Discover Your Purpose and her second book, Authentication Process.Brinda is also the founder of Purpose Institute, n organization with a mission to share the importance of making PURPOSE FIRST in our daily lives.
You can find more at: