Continuing on with Day #2 21 Day Challenge -
Book: Authentication Process
In the book, we are focusing on three perspectives of connecting the Believer to a life of purpose:
1. Birth of a renewed mind: aligning our thoughts to God's Word and purpose for our lives
2. Standing on your square: recognizing the importance of what is required of us as we navigate life and its many distractions
3. Following Christ: our challenges and struggles should be catalysts for our spiritual growth
1. Me - the birth of a renewed mind, aligning our thoughts to God's purpose
2. Purpose - standing on my square and recognizing the importance of what is required while navigating through life and its many distractions
3. Following Christ - our challenges and struggles should be catalysts for our spiritual growth
Today’s reading is taken from Chapter 1, Note 1, and the perspective is Me - the birth of a renewed mind, aligning our thoughts to God's purpose.
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Taken from the book, Authentication Process:
Note 1: The biggest obstacle we face in life is ourselves. We judge and compare ourselves to others. We listen and agree with fear. We second-guess ourselves; we think we are not good enough. We tell ourselves not now, but later. We put everyone and everything first, instead of God. We are stubborn and prideful over small things. We walk into life and easily accept expectations created by our parents, our jobs, social media, and the world at large. We don’t want to forgive. We think everything is about us. We listen, but don’t really hear because we are insecure. We speak over others to defend ourselves, oftentimes when some words should be left unsaid. We waste time. We struggle to say simple words like “hello,” “I’m sorry,” “thank you,” and “I appreciate you.” We live a small life because we think small. We choose to follow someone we don’t know to nowhere instead of following Jesus Christ who is our Lord and Savior.
You can purchase your book directly at Amazon or on my websites, www.brindadevine.com and www.purpose8institute.com
Brinda Devine, is the author of her signature book, Discover Your Value, Discover Your Purpose and her second book, Authentication Process. Brinda is also the founder of Purpose Institute, an organization with a mission to share the importance of making PURPOSE FIRST in our daily lives.
You can find more at: