Discovering your VALUE and PURPOSE is an important part of each of our lives.
Over the past few weeks, I have posted some behaviors WE all demonstrate that are distracting US from establishing or strengthening OUR relationship with God.
For those of us that believe that God is real, it is important to read, study and APPLY God's Word to our everyday life. The problem is WE often think that a specific Word read, taught or preached is not directed to us so we just keep living the same life and nothing ever changes. THE RESULT: WE in denial of our personal issues that have become barriers to fully accepting God's Word.
I'm sure that there are some behaviors below that YOU demonstrate or behaviors that have occurred to you. Like candy in a candy dish, identify the ones you have problems with and take it to God in prayer. Then YOU do something about it on a DAILY BASIS.
No more denial. no procrastination, no indecision, no pride or guilt. Watch YOUR life change for the better.
1. You live in guilt for something you have done. 2. You were abused as a child. 3. You feel you were not loved or loved enough as a child.
4. You are overly critical of people. 5. You allow people to use you. 6.You are depressed and live with regrets.
7. You like to manipulate people. 8. You never think you are wrong. 9. You like to control people and every situation.
10. You are a compulsive liar. 11. You like to hurt people and animals. 12. You like starting arguments.
13. You engage in deviant sexual behavior (people, things, animals, situations). 14. You are abused by your mate or spouse. 15. You are the abuser in your relationship/marriage.
16. You are not married and engage in sex with someone that is married. 17. You have sex outside of marriage. 18. You have sex with people of the same sex.
19. You are jealous of others and measure yourself and what you have compared to them. 20. You are romantically involved and live with a person you are not married to. 21. You are married and engage in sex outside of your marriage.
22. You hoard things or animals. 23. Your solution to a problem is revenge. 24. You engage in the use of illegal drugs or abuse prescription drugs or alcohol to the extent you are addicted.
25. You love money. Not like. Love. 26. You are over your head in debt and have nothing to show for it. 27. You have low self-esteem and you allow others to talk and treat you however they want.
28. You are impatient and want everything RIGHT NOW. 29. You are constantly busy doing nothing of real value - a busy body. 30. Your person,house and work are are dirty and CONSTANTLY in a state of disorder.
31. People cannot talk to you without experiencing your bad attitude. 32. You think the world revolves around you and that your needs come before all others. 33. You constantly interrupt people when they are speaking.
34. You don't want anybody to tell you what to do. 35. You are prideful. 36.You brag about what you have and how you have worked to get what you have.
If you are new to the idea of purpose, I encourage you purchase my first book, Discover Your Value, Discover Your Purpose (available on this website and Amazon) and visit the website posts and Channel: Purpose videos on this website.
If you know your purpose, I encourage you to purchase my second book, Authentication Process (available on this website and Amazon) and visit the website posts and Channel: Authentication Process on this website.
Brinda Devine, is the author of her signature book, Discover Your Value, Discover Your Purpose and her second book, Authentication Process. Brinda is also the founder of Purpose Institute, an organization with a mission to share the importance of making PURPOSE FIRST in our everyday lives.
You can find more at: